Thank you to Beff from BEFFSHUFF for nominating me for The Versatile Blogger Award tag!
This tag includes telling your readers 7 interesting facts about yourself that they likely didn’t already know, and then nominating 7 other bloggers.
I picked the last seven people who commented on a post of mine 🙂
1. When I was 7 years old, my family moved from England to Canada 🇬🇧 —> 🇨🇦 This was a huge change for my family, and it’s really weird to think about how my life might have been if I had still been living in England.
2. I have never broken a bone. (I think this is the part where I say “touch wood” 😂)
3. I met Justin Bieber just before his first EP came out in 2009. I wasn’t really a huge fan of him at the time, but one of my friends invited me to go to his autograph signing and I wasn’t about to turn down the opportunity to meet a celebrity. After that, I became a mega-fan. Now, years later, while I still enjoy some of his music, I wouldn’t really call myself a fan.
4. When I was 13/14 I competed in two pageants: Miss Teenage Alberta (formerly Miss Teen Alberta – World) and Miss Teenage Canada (formerly Miss Teen Canada – World). I will definitely be writing blog posts about this experience in the future!
5. I have only told two people in my life that I have a blog. Those two people are my boyfriend, and my mum (though I think she might have forgotten already😂). I am definitely proud of my blog, I’m just nervous to show it to my friends and family.
6. I have visited 5/50 American states: Massachusetts, Florida, Washington, Idaho and Minnesota (though I only stopped in Minnesota for a connecting flight, so I didn’t actually leave the airport)
7. I took dance classes for 6 years. I learned and competed in lyrical, hip hop and tap.
Those are my seven facts, I hope you enjoyed learning a little bit more about me! Let me know if we have any of these things in common 🙂